Welcome to the Santa Fe Tour Guides Association!
We are an organization of independent professionals committed to our craft, each member offering their own specialty guiding services. Our members genuinely love New Mexico and strive to provide you with the best experience during your visit to the Land of Enchantment. The association encourages members to engage in continuing education about the state, and to carry the necessary permits and insurance policies.
Let one of the many members of the Santa Fe Tour Guides Association offer you an authentic experience during your visit to Santa Fe and northern New Mexico, whether it be a guided downtown walking tour, an enriching visit to a Pueblo, or an exhilarating outdoor adventure.
Here’s what we offer:
* Engaging and insightful walking tours of downtown Santa Fe, including Ghost Tours.
* Exhilarating outdoor adventures that include guided hikes, mountain biking and snowshoeing.
* Fun 4×4 off road adventures in Pinzgauers to remote and rugged locations.
* Rich cultural tours that comprise of pottery making demonstrations and visits with NM artists.
* Specialty tours that range from yoga retreats to bird watching excursions to Jewish history immersions.
* Art and architecture tours of downtown and the greater Santa Fe area.
* Enriching history tours of Santa Fe and Los Alamos covering ancient Pueblo life to the Manhattan Project.
* Creative agricultural tours that include visits to wineries and lavender farms.
* Mouth-watering culinary tours to authentic New Mexican restaurants, and along the Chocolate Trail.
* Multilingual guide services, including French, Italian and Portuguese, as well as American Sign Language.
Enjoy perusing our website to find your perfect guide!
Please check out our Members page and learn more about our guides and what each member specializes in. Or, click on the Tours page and read about the cultural and historical tours, as well as outdoor adventures that we offer.